You are an employer and thinking about hiring an event apprentice:
Why an events apprentice?
Who can be an apprentice?
How do we get started?
What will my apprentice learn?
Don’t take our word for it. You can find genuine feedback from employers and apprentices here.
“The apprentices we’ve had … it’s on-the-job-training. We’re moulding them into the perfect teammates.”Read More
“I’ve been with Harrow … five years … and have worked up the ladder. I was apprentice, then became an Assistant, a Coordinator, a Senior Events Coordinator, and now I’m Events and Tours Manager.”Read More
“The best part about doing an apprenticeship is the experience that you gain from actually doing the role and getting stuck right in. For me, this was the best way to learn.”Read More
You are interested in becoming an events apprentice
- UK Gov – About apprenticeships - https://www.gov.uk/become-apprentice
- UK Gov – Apprenticeship checklist for employers - https://www.gov.uk/employing-an-apprentice
- UK Gov – Become an apprentice - https://www.gov.uk/become-apprentice
- Guide to Meetings, Incentives, Conferences & Exhibitions Industry - https://blog.10times.com/what-is-mice-a-guide-to-meetings-incentives-conferences-exhibitions/
- UK Events – Not-for-profit organization led by the Events Apprenticeship Advisory Board - https://www.eventsapprenticeships.org/about-events-apprenticeships
- The Network of Women in Events (NOWIE) – Networking and striving for better representation of women in the events industry - https://www.nowie.org/
- UK Gov - Easy Funding Calculator - https://www.apprenticeships.gov.uk/employers/understanding-apprenticeship-benefits-and-funding#funding
Some Event Apprenticeship Facts:
Graduates to date
Graduates achieving distinction/merit